Prodware Dynamics Cloud Transition
We’ve developed a “Platform transition methodology” to help our customers execute secure platform transitions and reduce associated risks.
Digital disruption is forcing every industry to reimagine itself
86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience and greater transparency
76% expected increase in worker production
50% of companies that embrace AI over the next five to seven years may double their cash flow
IoT total potential economic impact $3.9-$11T by 2025
Global Mixed Reality market is expected to reach $5.4B by 2024
Traditional ERP systems don’t work for the digital economy
Isolated systems, disconnected applications
Complex, slow, expensive to deploy
Difficult to update, maintain and operate
Traditional ERP systems that are siloed and glued, bandaged, or bolted together do not work for the digital economy. The ability of your business to survive and thrive needs an ERP system that is modern, unified, adaptable, and intelligent.
Challenges with On-Prem ERP solutions
Limited flexibility to add new capabilities
Disconnected systems/duplicate data sources
Cumbersome infrastructure/ complex integrations
Evolving regulatory compliance
Product support end-of-life
Impact to business
No real-time visibility of business performance
High costs, low productivity
Increased risks and costs
No vendor support
- Flexibility: From cloud deployment options to a growing set of tools and capabilities, Dynamics 365 provides businesses the flexibility they need to grow their business.
- Scalability: Dynamics 365 makes it easy and efficient for businesses to scale. Businesses can easily duplicate instances to new regions as they expand, helping them get up and running faster. Cloud deployment options also provide greater resource elasticity and flexible pricing, which reduces costs and risk for growing businesses.
- Security: Cloud deployments make it easier to keep teams updated with the most recent software. Not only does this mean they always have the latest features, but it means they also have all of the latest security updates.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Dynamics 365 can help lower costs for a business. Cloud deployment brings many cost savings – moving from OPEX to CAPEX with scalable pricing.
- Faster Time to Value Dynamics 365 helps deliver faster time to value. Instead of wasting time implementing a monolithic solution, Dynamics 365 can help businesses get up and running faster.
- Easier updates through the cloud means companies can maximize the value of their software, getting the latest features into employees’ hands sooner. And with familiar interfaces and tools – like Excel – teams will require less training and time to get comfortable using the software.
- Provide a single-source of business intelligence
Improve security, privacy, and reliability
Get peace of mind knowing your sensitive business data is stored in highly-secure, state-of-the-art data centers owned and managed by Microsoft. Your data will be there when you need it, thanks to a 99.9 percent uptime service-level agreement (SLA).
Enable scalability and flexibility
Support business growth when you need it without costly changes to your IT infrastructure, including the ability to quickly activate and deploy new users.
Free up IT resources
Improve IT productivity by reducing the complexity associated with managing hardware and software and providing support. Eliminate the hassle of software maintenance tasks including backups, upgrades, and patches as well as free up IT staff to focus on strategic planning and other high-priority work items.
Bring all your data together
Typically, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) data has been maintained separately. Dynamics 365 lets you connect this data for a 360° view of your business and access it from familiar solutions like Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Power BI.
Adapt to your business needs
Enhance your Dynamics 365 experience with pre-built business applications developed by Microsoft and select partners – available through the AppSource marketplace. If your business has a unique need, you can build apps with the Microsoft Power Platform and then further customize and extend them.
Increase collaboration and productivity
Enhance teamwork and boost productivity with access to information from anywhere, at any time, from any device. Enable remote employees to share information in real-time, allowing for easier and more efficient collaboration.
Empower your organization to do more
Give your team the tools and information they need to compete, succeed, and excel with access to innovations like artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive analytics.
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
Cloud vs. On-Premises
- Subscription fees
- System Administration
- Apply patches, upgrades
- Downtime performance tuning
- Rewrite customizations
- Rewrite integrations
- Upgrade dependent applications
- Ongoing burden on IT (hardware)
- Maintain/upgrade network
- Maintain/upgrade security
- Maintain/upgrade database
Why Dynamics 365?
- Flexible, scalable, and extensible SaaS ERP solution
- A single, unified and intelligent data and processes
- Rapid deployment, onboarding, quicker time to value withFastTrack and Lifecycle Services
- End-to-end (lead to cash) business application solution
- Trusted Microsoft cloud and security
- Complete cloud vision
- Only vendor to offer hybrid deployment options
- Trust – 99.9% service SLA
- Rich, global ecosystem of partners
- Leader in the ERP technology value matrix by Nucleus Research
Prodware’s Change Management Framework
Dynamics Cloud Assessment Package
The Dynamics Cloud Assessment Package offers customers a cost-effective options to evaluate the move from any earlier version to Dynamics 365
An assessment is the first step on the customer’s cloud journey, which will help to:
- Understand the Dynamics 365 On-Prem to Online value proposition
- Review business objectives and the Dynamics 365 platform benefits
- Define how the upgrade process can be structured with a focus on adopting standards and reducing effort and costs
- Plan for either a more detailed migration analysis or execute your migration project
Dynamics Cloud Assessment:
- 0,5 Day preparation / initiation
- 1 Day technical assessment
- 1,5 Day functional assessment
- 1,5 Day internal wrap-up & preparation of materials (migration plan etc.)
- 0,5 Day presentation of results / assessment summary
Prodware’s vision is helping companies to step into the future by building the business processes of tomorrow.
Prodware’s Dynamcis Cloud Transition provides small to mid-size organizations, global mid-size and enterprise organizations a path to a modern business management solution and unifies financials and business operation processes across finance, manufacturing, supply chain, retail, distribution, and human resources with built-in predictive analytics and intelligence to accelerate the speed of doing business by empowering people to make smarter decisions, transform business processes faster, and drive rapid growth.
With over 30 years experience in the field we grew to a leading Microsoft Dynamics Specialist with more than 800 dedicated consultants and more than 2.500 Microsoft Dynamics projects executed. Based on this experience we developed a “Platform Transition Methodology” which helps our customers to execute secure platform transitions and reduce associated risks.