Who are we?
What personal data do we collect?
Collection of personal data generally occurs via multiple sources throughout our website, emails, telephone contact, and in person at an event. We also collect personal data through our interactions with you.
- Contact forms
- Document downloads
- Inquiries and customer returns
- Knowledge cycles
- Quick scans
- ERP/CRM analysis
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Customer contact requests
- Customer satisfaction interviews
- Meetins at events/tradeshows
Depending on the type of source, we collect your first name, last name, phone number, email, company name, position and other business contact details. In the event you contact us, we will also collect the information provided by you.
We keep a report of traffic data that is automatically recorded by our server, such as your IP address, the URL visited before our site, as well as other pages visited. We also collect statistics about the site, such as the most viewed pages and the frequency of visits. We cannot identify an individual from the traffic data or site statistics, unless you log into your own account on the site.
Why do we process your personal data?
The collection of your personal data allows us to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience with our services, as well as a variety of other purposes described below:
While processing your personal data we rely on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Necessary for entering into, or performance of the contract with you
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Our legitimate interests in effective and lawful operation, development and improvement of our businesses, products and services
- Your consent
Personal data relating to business contacts may be used for the following purposes:
- To manage our contractual relationship
- To develop our services (such as identifying client needs and improvements in service delivery and learning more about a client relationship management. This may include sending questionnaires and surveys as well as requesting feedback from existing customers)
- To analyze and evaluate the strength of business interactions
- To conduct and apply data analytics to business operations to describe and improve business performance as well as enhance customer experience
- To administer and manage IT systems, websites and applications
- To provide information about similar products and services
We may also use your personal data to:
- Provide requested products or services
- Respond to any inquiries, or requests regarding our services
- Market our products and services
- Comply with legal requirements
We will only use your personal data for the purposes provided in this policy, or any purposes reasonably compatible with the original purpose for which it was collected, or if there is an alternative legal basis for further processing.
We are committed to providing the highest levels of security for your personal data. We keep your information safe by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Prodware monitors its IT and communications systems through a variety of automated tools. The primary purpose of this monitoring is to protect Prodware, its employees, customers and business partners.
Your personal data may be used for marketing purposes, which includes any communications regarding Prodware products and services. In the case where your explicit consent is legally required in order to obtain marketing communications, we will only send you such communications if you have provided consent.
We retain contact information on our marketing lists until an individual opts out. If you choose to opt out, we may retain limited information sufficient to identify you so that we can honor your opt out request.
You may contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you marketing communications. If you would like to unsubscribe from mailing lists or subscriptions, you may also follow the “Unsubscribe” option provided in every email communication sent to you to either stop communications altogether, or specify which types of communications you are no longer interested in.
Sharing your information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to provide any product or service you have requested.
We will also share personal data with:
- Any company that buys us or buys our assets, or a company whose structure or business we acquire.
- Service providers and sub-processors who process it on our behalf, according to our instructions, in accordance with the contract.
- Relevant authorities
In addition, your personal data may be shared for the following purposes:
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities
- To seek legal advice from external lawyers and other professional advisers
- To establish, exercise or defend against potential, threatened or actual litigation
- To protect Prodware, your vital interests, or those of another person
We ensure that when sharing personal data, appropriate measures are set in place to guarantee high levels of security and confidentiality. If personal data is transferred outside of the European Union, additional measures will be taken in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data
- Right to request rectification of inaccurate or out-of-date personal data concerning you
- Right to have your personal data transmitted to another company
- Right to restrict processing or object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you
Application of the abovementioned rights may vary depending on the type of data involved and Prodware’s legal basis for processing personal data.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com. You can also exercise these rights by sending a signed letter accompanied with a copy of your legal identification to:
Prodware UK Limited
Waterfold Business Park,
BURY, LANCASHIRE, BL9 7BR
We will respond to your requests in accordance with applicable legislation and internal policies. We may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to confirm your identity.
In exceptional cases, where we find that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge you a reasonable fee. We will inform you of any applicable fees in advance.
Where you have provided consent for the processing of personal data, you can withdraw it at any time. It will not affect the lawfulness of processing before withdrawal. In case we are required to retain your personal data for legal reasons, your personal data will be restricted from further processing and only retained for the term required by law.
Third countries and international organisations
Prior to transfer of personal data outside of European Union, we ensure that the recipient country or company provides appropriate safeguards for the processing of transferred personal data and that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
We will retain your personal data only for the time that is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy or as required by law. Generally, this means that we will keep your personal data for the time set out in our personal data retention schedule in accordance with applicable legislation.
Prodware UK Limited
Waterfold Business Park,
BURY, LANCASHIRE, BL9 7BR
Local Privacy Officer
Data Protection Officer
Date of last update: May 10, 2019