The Prodware Group
Your digital transformation partner
Digital transformation is a massive mutation trigger for companies who need to rethink and reinvent the way they do business steering their focus on industry sectors, technology and operations.
Prodware’s empowerment model is fitted to support our customers throughout their digital journey.
Who we are
Whether it is enabling ambitious cloud strategies, artificial intelligence driven decision-making solutions or more flexibility and agility delivered by modern business applications, Prodware, with more than 3 decades of expertise and know-how is in a class of its own. With its powerful R&D component, unique expertise in industrialization of best practices, compelling partnerships, the Prodware Group is Microsoft’s leading partner in Europe. Prodware also has a lasting partnership with Sage boasting leadership status in French speaking countries. Founded in 1989, Prodware is listed on Euronext Growth generating 175 million euros in revenue in 2018.
Prodware’s board of directors are an eclectic group of very talented individuals who strongly contribute to driving the group’s strategy and business.
They come from all walks of life each contributing their respective talent to the success of the business.
Our group is represented in several countries in Europe and abroad such as Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco, Tunisia, Israel and Romania. We also have several business offices in the UK, Germany, Spain, Austria, Georgia, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands. Moreover we reach out to more than 75 countries through our strategic alliances.
Developing our solution offering via a mixed growth strategy from 2010 to today
2017 to present day
• “Blue ocean” strategy: leveraging innovation as differentiating growth impetus
• New Cloud-based business model
• Holistic value proposition from Business Consulting to Managed Services
• Prodware is a Digital Transformation Enbaler
2014 – 2016
• Global group alignment strategy
• Creation of Corporate organization
• International status – presence in 14 countries
2011 – 2014
• Pursuing ambitious growth strategy through acquisition of Qurius & Columbus IT
• Prodware on international stage
2007 – 2011
• Significant shift in strategy with string industry focus acquiring ANELIA, an IBM subsidiary & C2A in Belgium
2005 – 2007
• Significant growth curve acquiring C2A, Interface Data, EDIC, Tesco & M2I
• Founded in 1989 with strong focus on Infrastructure & ERP